Posted by: Sexy Lady xxx | 2009-02-06

I would like to know, my husband went for a vasectomy 2mnths ago and the tubes were cut not tied should he still go for the sperm test or is it safe not to get pregnant??

Dear Sexy Lady,

Your husband must definitely have the sperm count test. Only when you have lab results that show that there is a zero sperm count in your husband's ejaculate can you be sure that it is safe for you to not get pregnant.

Posted by: STALLION | 2009-02-06

I have had my vasectomy some 20 years ago. Since then it was a great relief to have sex as often as we wanted. The only negative issue is that my testicles became a bit smaller over the years. I am sure my testicles looked better when I was standing in front of a mirror when I was 20 years old.

Posted by: YooToo | 2009-02-06

Big mistake what your husband made to have a vasectomy his manhood is now down the drain it would not efect him now but the older he gets you will see. I went back for a test just to be on the safe side. BUT NOW you can enjoy yourselfs no more worries Good Luck..Maybe the Sexologist proofs me wrong.

Reply to YooToo
Posted by: Bozo | 2009-02-06

I would say yes , just to be on the safe side.
Mine was cut in August last year , took my sperm for tests in middle November and had a normal sex life within 2 weeks.

Reply to Bozo