Posted by: David | 2008-11-19

I had a vasectomy done a year ago and it has been a great success - sex is so much more spontaneous. I would rcommend it for any guys out there if you are sure you do not want more children but wondered how women find the results - does it change anything for you?

There is no reason to believe that the sexual experience of the female partner will be any different because of the vasectomy

Posted by: Anon | 2008-11-19

I agree with David. Went to a GP for procedure. Took about 1 hour under local anastetic. Had bruising, but after week did the deed again. I recomend it to all guys who have had kids

Posted by: David | 2008-11-19

Very uncomfortable and swollen for about a week, but then finr after that

Reply to David
Posted by: Chrissy | 2008-11-19

I have suggested it afew times to my husband but he won' t hear of it. Was it quite painful?

Reply to Chrissy
Posted by: Lisa | 2008-11-19

Initially we found it took a while for him to relax and realise that there were no more sperm in his semen after about three months, but once he was checked and sure of that he never looked back and it has been great.

Reply to Lisa