Question
Posted by: Andrew Hall | 2010/02/03

vasectamy

is it safe to have a vasectamy at the age of 30.

Dear Andrew,

It is safe to have a vasectomy at any age.

4
Posted by: Heine | 2010/03/16

PLS , NO ASHOLES.
1) i had vasectommy 21 yrs ago,on reversal, wil i still have live or healthy sperm,or will they be DEAD ???
2) my fiance ,48 ,never been married,NO kids,wants a love child.the normal way.What are the risks to her health at this age or having a normal healthy child.
PLS only reply if U have the knowledge,YES i have been doing research on the nett.And have been to a ???? male Gynie who says its a great health risk 4 a woman at this age,and the chances of having an abnormal kid is 99%.My lady wont accept this. PLS i need advice ,help.

Reply to Heine
Posted by: Tyger | 2010/02/03

Yes. Just dont s*x for first 3 days

Reply to Tyger
Posted by: XXX | 2010/02/03

As far as I know it is safe at any age,just be absolutely sure you don' t want any (more) children.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/02/03

Dear Andrew,

Reply to Sexologist