Question
Posted by: gilbert kalisilira | 2012-11-23

VASCAMEN supplement

M 55 years old and I am on high blood pressure medication. I''ve been taking vascamen supplement for 3 weeks now and would like to know whether there are any side effects?

Expert ImageCardiologist

Dear Gilbert

Thanks for your question. Unfortunately I have never heard of Vascamen. Why are you taking it? If you could let me know what it contains, then I can try to answer your question.

Best wishes, JT

17
Posted by: Duke | 2015-11-03

This is a provision of information on Vascamen hopefully after you've read about it you'll be able to provide professional advice on it usage: What does Vascamen contain? Ginkgo biloba, Horny goatweed, Hawthorn, Saw palmetto, Tribulis Terestris, Zinc, Lycopene 10%, Selenium dioxide Why should you be taking Vascamen? Vascamen has been developed especially for men to maintain and improve their quality of life. When the circulatory systems starts deteriorating and blood circulation in the body is impaired as one grows older, you may find that your energy levels reduce, your libido decreases and hair loss and prostate problems start to develop.. Even your vitality, stamina and vigour may not be what it used to be. With Vascamen’s combination of carefully selected herbs, this downward trend in your health may be reduced. In order to illustrate how Vascamen can improve your health, a short rundown will be given of its ingredients: • Ginkgo biloba and Hawthorn These plant extracts are extensively used to improve blood circulation and circulatory disorders. Ginkgo has anti-oxidant properties to help fight free radicals that cause ageing and age related diseases (also see our articles on free radicals and antioxidants). Hawthorn enhances the action of Ginkgo by dilating arteries, veins and the urinary tract tubes. • Saw Palmetto This plant provides excellent nutritional value and shows anti-inflammatory action on the prostate. It also increases urinary excretion through its diuretic effect. • Tribulus terrestris This plant has a diuretic effect and reduces high blood pressure and cholesterol levels. Its active ingredients have a stimulating effect on the immune and sexual systems. It is also used for its anti-inflammatory effect. • Epimedium (Horny goatweed) Chinese farmers noticed that old goats eating this plant became sexually active again. Increased energy and stamina have been noticed. • Zinc sulphate Zinc plays a vital role in the immune system, wound healing, prostate function, rheumatoid arthritis and acne. • Selenium This trace mineral is required by the body in minute quantities and is essential for optimal health. Selenium plays a major role in the defence against oxidant damage in ageing. Selenium supports the immune system, giving protection against the symptoms of coronary heart disease, strokes, heart attacks, rheumatoid arthritis and HIV/AIDS. • Lycopene Lycopene is the substance that gives tomatoes their red colour. Research has determined that, in countries where a lot of tomatoes are consumed, the incidents of prostate cancer are much lower. Lycopene is a powerful antioxidant. Who should be taking Vascamen? After the age of 30, all men face a downward trend in the vascular system, libido, energy and general health. This is the time to start taking Vascamen. With improved blood circulation, the boosting of the immune system, and protection against vascular diseases and prostate cancer, Vascamen addresses many of the health issues that most needs men can experience after 30.

Reply to Duke

Hi I would like to know is vascafem used for loosing weight or something else

As far as I know it don't have any side effects. In zimbabwe just ask your pharmacy to order it from U.P.D wholesales. You can ask the questions on there web site www.loockpharmaceuticals.co.za hope it was help full

Posted by: anonymous | 2015-08-31

Does Vascaman remedy erectile dysfunction?

Reply to anonymous

Clicks. Any clicks pharmacy

Wow! Is all i can say! Like 25 at65.Try itAnd i only take half reco7mended dose

Can I use vascame while taking ARV?

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: anonymous | 2015-07-30

can I take vascamen and arv' at the same time

Can anyone use vascamen or only people over ages of 50?

Posted by: moyo | 2015-04-29

how can I get vascamen shipped to me iam in in zimbabwe

Reply to moyo
Posted by: arcy | 2015-02-20

Hi my boyfriend doesint even reach 5 minutes when we having it, so I bought him these pills so am not sure for how long must he use them for him to be better,what happens after he stops using them?

Reply to arcy
Posted by: Derrick | 2015-02-11

Vascamen is terrific...i used for 3 days and i could feel the difference.......its mean. I encourage boys above 50 to start using it. it makes feel young again

Reply to Derrick | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: moyi | 2015-04-29

help me get it iam in zhimbabwe

Posted by: Frans Booysen. | 2014-04-05

Hi since I use Vascamen I feel a big much better and sex drive 100%

Reply to Frans Booysen. | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: moyo | 2015-04-29

iam looking for it but no one seems to know where I can get it iam in zimbabwe

Posted by: Pumba | 2014-04-25

Does Vescamen work for PE too?