Question
Posted by: PS | 2009-02-04

Varginal ring

three years ago i was diagnosed with virginal ring, i had sex that night but was so painful i bleed after so much that i had to go to the hospital. can you tell me what cause the virginal ring and how can i have pain free intercaurse

Dear PS

I have not heard of this term and do not see it in my gynae books! It possibly refers to the hymen-- It could be possible that you may have had a rather thick hymen and that is why you had pain and so much bleeding. It is suggested that you should practice inserting your [clean] finger -well lubricated into your vagina while pushing down and once this is comfortable [after a few days] insert 2 fingers- while pushing down [like when you pass urine] and during foreplay your partner should insert his one and then 2 fingers, and once you are comfortable with that you could go on to intercourse, applying a lot of vaginal lubricant, and pushing down as your partner enters you.

1
Posted by: JP | 2009-02-04

Please tell me what is vaginal ring. Never heard of it b4.

Reply to JP