Question
Posted by: Worried | 2008/08/26

Vaque symptoms of stress &  age

I am a male in my mid 30' s and have always been extremely healthy. I am experiencing the symptoms below more and more frequently albeit not chroniclally. I have simply put it down to stress and aging, and my doctor is not overly concerned. Even though the symtoms are vague, I just have this feeling that something is " not right" ! Am I being paranoid?

Some of the symtoms are :
More regular headaches (especially behind R eye), slight facial numbness, pins &  needles, itchy &  tingling senataions on face and back, muscle spams &  twitching, slight deteriation in fine motor skills (writing etc), humming in ears, occasional dizziness &  blurred vision, tingling in limbs (especially after excercise), frequent urination, mood swings.

Am I just stressed and aging?

Dear Worried
No I don't think you should put it down to stress without having a proper and thorough neurological examination. This could be signs of something brewing. Ask your doctor to refer you to a neurologist.