Posted by: Stacey | 2012-12-13

Vanilla Chai Tea

I eat healthy and try drink healthy as well . I recently discovered Vanilla Chai Tea WOW so yummy tastes like im drinking a pancake ... i have it with fat free milk and sometimes with one sweetner. wont do it in excess ( i read your forum daily and i know anything in excess in not good ) but is this ok from a kj sense I have listed the ingrediants below

Black tea, Vanilla Flavour, Cinnamon, Ginger, Cardamom, Peppermint, Black pepper, Cloves

ps)LOVE LOVE your forum !!! If you celebrate Christmas have a great one and a great new year

Dear Stacey
Thank you for the good wishes. I too would like to wish you a blessed Christmas, a great holiday and a wonderful, healthy New Year.
The ingredients of the Vanilla Chai Tea, which sounds super by the way, should not contribute any energy to your diet, so when you have a cup of this tea, it is only the bit of fat-free milk (15 kJ/ml) that contributes any energy to your diet. It is amazing what can be done with flavours nowadays and this is a treat that is not loaded with energy, but sounds as if it tastes fab.