Question
Posted by: Sh | 2011/03/11

valum - for me?

it accured to me today when someone close to me said some words to me which confirmed what hubby has been saying - i DO stress too quickly and it is killing me - i worry all the time like i continuously have a crises - and dont like this, i need to learn to relax, i belive i can but need some help.
would valium work and what does it do? can i buy it over the counter?

See a CBT counsellor, and learn how to deal better with whatever sources there are for your stress, and to manage stress as naturally as possible, rather than relying on Valium or something similar.
Valium and its relatives are sedatives which may make you feel less anxious, and probably also drowsy. It is not available over the counter, but only with a doctor's prescription

2
Posted by: bubbbles | 2011/03/11

green tea 5 htp, st johns wart, omega fish oils also work go to a pharmacy and ask for natural tension and nervous relief, Solgar is a good producer.

Reply to bubbbles