Posted by: Ntate | 2013-02-01

Value of Education

Good morning Guys,

JUst thought I should ask people how much value they put on education? Would you educate(pay tuition) someone unrelated to you if you saw potential in them?

Posted by: Ntate | 2013-02-01

Granted parents should plan for their childrends education Pamela but not all kids are fortunate enough to have someone worry about them.

I am also of the notion of giving with no expectations, this way the teeth are out of the kick''s way :)

Reply to Ntate
Posted by: Lulama | 2013-02-01

Yes I would,with no reward expected. education can change ones life.

Reply to Lulama
Posted by: Pamela | 2013-02-01

As parents of 3 children ourselves we are 100% responsible for educating our own and feel that parents should think about this responsibility when planning to start their families.
I have known a few people who have invested in education for others only to be kicked in the teeth and shown no respect for their efforts.

Reply to Pamela
Posted by: Bella | 2013-02-01

Morning Ntate &  everyone

mna i would as long as you will both have an agreement that look i am doing this because of i see something in you not that i want something back from always feels good when i help someone especially if you see the need to help..

so ja!!!

Reply to Bella