Question
Posted by: xx | 2011/03/14

Valium

any advice on what valium is for and does - would help me to stop stressing so much for the tinest thing - i need a jump start as they say "  take a chill pill"  to get me on the right path again

I prefer to see people use special counselling methods, like CBT ( Cognitive-Behaviour Therapy ) which are as effective, don't take very long, and help you to learn how to control anxiety on your own, drug-free. However, the drugs are only by prescription, so you'd need to see a GP or psychiatrist to get an assesment and prescription.
Calium is a sedative tranquillizer - so it calms you down fairly rapidly, and usually makes you feel drowsy, too ( so not good for driving or operating machinery ). It can be helpful, though if its taken for more than 2 months, there is a risk of growing dependent on it. One can also use some drugs also used to treat Depression, which don't have the same dependency risk, and can also help reduce the symptoms of anxiety

2
Posted by: John | 2013/12/14

VALIUM = Opening Sale - 50% Extra For All Orders. VALIUM - XANAX - AMBIEN - KLONOPIN -ATIVAN - LUNESTA great prices huge saving, refund guarantee if you are not completely satisfied. Link: http://goo.gl/Fucp3L

Reply to John