Question
Posted by: sharon | 2010/07/21

valium

hi

I need to take my alsation to the vet to have his teeth checked and possibly one pulled, they said I must give him two valiums an hour before we bring him in to calm him as he is a little aggressive , is this okay ??

Hi Sharon

Yes you can use valium. The dose is 0.5 - 2mg /kg body weight.

Just note that you can geta paradoxical drug reaction that can cause excitment with the dog -this does not often happen but it is important that you know about it.

I hope this inf is of help.

3
Posted by: Alise | 2013/12/14

VALIUM = Opening Sale - 50% Extra For All Orders. VALIUM - XANAX - AMBIEN - KLONOPIN -ATIVAN - LUNESTA great prices huge saving, refund guarantee if you are not completely satisfied. Link: http://goo.gl/Fucp3L

Reply to Alise
Posted by: Mr. Doc | 2013/12/14

Reply to Mr. Doc
Posted by: CyberVet | 2010/07/21

Hi Sharon

I hope this inf is of help.

Reply to CyberVet