Question
Posted by: fear the worst | 2011-11-03

valdoxan

One of the listed side effects of Valdoxan in the documentation is Anxiety and is classed as Common. This is hardly reassuring when the reason I want to to take the drug is to treat Anxiety. give me a reason to try the drug if there is one.

The regulations FORCE the companies to list ALL possible side-effects, though few if any are actually compulsory to exprience. All antidepressants can a times and in som people cause anxiety ( they can, that is, have some stimulant effects, as you might expect ) and can also be very useful to treat anxity. Try the drug and see how it work with you --- you probably wont fel anxious. It is a most interesting nw drug, working differently from the others now available, effective in Depression, and without the sexual side-effects and weight gain that are quie common with other antidepressants