Question
Posted by: sue | 2010-11-03

vaginimisnus

i have been married for 6 months, and every time i have penetrative sex, i clench up and it becomes very painful.help!

you may be suffering from painful intercourse or vaginismus. please consult your gynae for a proper diagnosis and treatment.

3
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-11-04

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: DrLooove | 2010-11-03

You need to chill out while your getting laid and enjoy it, its all in your head so maybe a cross between a porn star and some form of shrink could help you loosen up?

mkay?

Reply to DrLooove
Posted by: Patrick | 2010-11-03

Hi Sue,
You are not alone. My girlfriend also experienced the same condition. I would recommend the DISA clinic run by Dr Elna. She (Dr. Elna) is very good. Basically your vaginal muscles get contracted during sexual intercourse, that is why you feel such pain. You can google the clinic name and get their contact details.

Reply to Patrick