Question
Posted by: Sandy | 2008-11-27

vaginia stretched

i have 3 kids all natural birth why is it that i find that my vaginia is streched and that i am not tight anymore. i am scared of not satisfying my partner now that it is stretched.he has mentioned it is not tight like before.what do i do?

After natural Birth it is quite a common complaint from women that their vaginal muscles have weekend. The vaginal muscles are part of the group of muscles (PC muscles) that control your anal opening, vaginal opening and your urine opening. Like any muscle one needs to exercise them to strengthen them. The Kegel exercises have been found to be easy and very successful for strengthening the muscles – gaining control over the contractions, the relaxing thereof and the intensity of the contractions. Follow this link for more information on kegel exercises. http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/kegel-exercises/WO00119

Furthermore I strongly recommend that you seek assistance from a professional sexologist that could assist you – You are welcome to visit the following website that might offer your more valuable information – www.sexualhealth.co.za

2
Posted by: JOE | 2008-11-27

the fool should be a little sensitive is not like he does not why?

Reply to JOE
Posted by: ABC | 2008-11-27

Try doing ome Kegel Excercises.

Reply to ABC