Question
Posted by: Karin | 2010/05/04

Vaginale afskeidings

Na menstruasie,''n hewige bruin,waterige afskeidings met ''n onaangename reuk.

It may be the last bit of old blood coming down.

4
Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/09/05

Goof. I am 25 year old and this last month I am struggling with constant, not good smelling "white/creamy color was for a pap smeer 3 months ago, all was good What to do?

Posted by: Madelyn | 2010/09/23

I am getting a brown vaginal discharge, which burns and itch and it smell horible. I''ve got it now for the last 8 months. Ive been to the cynachologist, but can''t see anything wrong, iv''e also went to a eurologist to check my kidnys, which was also fine. I''ve been on so many antibiotics and ointments and nothing seems to work. I used to have infection at least once a month, but don''t get it anymore, just the discharge. Please help me!!!

Reply to Madelyn
Posted by: Hester | 2010/05/11

My afskeiding hou aan dwars deur die maand so dit stop nooit nie wat kan ek doen omtrent dit. Help asb????

Reply to Hester