Question
Posted by: Vuyo | 2010/06/28

Vaginal warts

What does it take to get rid of vaginal warts? Is there any treatment to remove them parmanently?

There are various treatments, including cautery if they are big.

7

Posted by: Zaza | 2010/06/28

To Me: We do not need people like you on this site. We as women are supposed to encourage and build each other. Stop judging because tomorrow you might be posting that very same question you just responded to...

Reply to Zaza
Posted by: Z | 2010/06/28

To: Me
I dont believe u have jst answered her like that. I am sorry bt u are a biggest Slut yourself. You stupid. People posted this question to Doc for answers and then here u come and reply like that. I suggest you stop opening this site.

Reply to Z
Posted by: Z | 2010/06/28

Reply to Z
Posted by: Z | 2010/06/28

To: Me
I dont believe u have jst answered her like that. I am sorry bt u are a biggest Slut yourself. NX...........You stupid. People posted this question to Doc for answers and then here u come and reply like that. I suggest you stop opening this site.

Reply to Z
Posted by: Z | 2010/06/28

To: Me

Reply to Z
Posted by: Me | 2010/06/28

You get rid of them and stop f*cking around with dirty men you slut.

Reply to Me