Question
Posted by: NL | 2009-02-12

Vaginal Torn

Hi There. After my husband and I had sex, my skin at the back close to the anus of the vagina tore. It' s been how long, and it doesn' t seem to heal, if I go wee it burns. And I have to do a number 2 it just tare' s again. Please help what cream can I use down there to speed up the healing process?

If the tear is bad, creams probably will not help. See your doctor to find out what is necessary.

1
Posted by: NL | 2009-02-16

I can' t afford to go to the doc right now, I would like to know if bactroban will work. May I use it down there, it' s not inside, it' s just outside. It has gotten a bit better, I can go wee now without it burning like hell, so I suppose it' s starting to heal. But I still can' t have sex untill it' s completely healed.

Reply to NL