Posted by: Shellly | 2011-09-28

Vaginal Thrush

Hi, about twice a year a week before my period i get trush i think its due to the PH balance or non balane in my body. I got Fluzol from my doctor and i got a cream from my chemist which is not helping the itchyness, is there a) a very good cream that stops the itching you can reccomend and b) how do i maintain the PH balance in my body so that I dont get this?

If you treat the candida with the medication as prescribed by your doctor, your chronic thrush will be under control. Our body's PH is very well controlled. You can try using LPV299 (a good probiotic) to prevent future reoccurence.

Posted by: JQ | 2011-09-28

Hi Shelly

Buy Gyno Guard the Ultimate one, it works wonders. No smell, no discharge, she''s ever smelling good.

Reply to JQ