Posted by: NN | 2010-08-16

Vaginal thrush

I have recently picked up Vaginal thrush - itcyness. Please recommend a good cream and is it safe to use even if I could be pregnant.

You can use Canesten.

Posted by: Eunice | 2010-09-01

the clinic gave me microval tables nothing is happening.

Reply to Eunice
Posted by: AF | 2010-08-19

You can also try using Gyno Dactarin Vaginal cream - It is available over the counter. I have been using it for more than a year now after my Gynae prescribed it and since then never had a problem.

Reply to AF
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-08-19

You can use Canesten.

Posted by: Ads | 2010-08-16

I also have the same problem, im even thinking of going to a gynae month next week so that i can find out exactly what it is. When i was pregnant with my first child it happened when i was about 6 months &  the doctor adviced me to eat plain yoghurt &  also insert it in my vagina but now im scared bcas im 2 months pregnant &  its happening again

Reply to Ads