Question
Posted by: Pam | 2011/12/09

Vaginal Sweating

Hi there, any advice on the cause or how to treat vaginal sweating? I don''t really get wet but fills a bit damp and even my underwear and the smell is very uncomfortable if I can smell it how much more to the other person next to me !! and I even asked my Husband to smell my pants the other day, even though He said nothing much but could read his face!! PLEASE HELP

If you have a vaginal discharge, this need to be checked out. If you are sweating from your thighs and groin, cotton underwear and talcum powder may help.

2

Posted by: ME | 2011/12/11

It would be nice to get some answers!! PLEASE

Reply to ME