Question
Posted by: Tee | 2011-05-11

vaginal smell and sore

Hi doc,

I recently had sex Sunday night and we used a condom. Three days later after many showers, my vagina still smells like sex. What can I do? Also, I think I am torn down there because it stings when I pass urine.

Dear Tee,

I would suggest you see your GP or gynaecologist so that a physical examination can be done to determine what is going on.

It could be anything from an allergic reaction to the condom, to a tear or abrasion due to rough sex or due to extended sex and you had become dry, it could be that you had an underlying infection that was aggravated by or resulting from the sexual encounter etc etc etc.

A physical examination and maybe a urine test or other tests may reveal what is happening.

1
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011-05-11

Dear Tee,

Reply to Sexologist