Posted by: Teela | 2010-11-05

Vaginal smell

Hi Doc,

I have a problem. I take showers everyday and my vagina still smells. It''s not a yeast infection smell or anything because I ALWAYS smell like this. Even when I take a shoer and wash with soap until it burns, I still smell. I tried using noraforms, a vaginal deodorant suppository but it burns when I use it. What can this be? And what should I do?

Thanks in advance

Being too hygienic causes disruption of the normal bacteria and yeast that lives inside the vagina. Consult a doctor for a papsmear and possible treatment of a bacterial overgrowth.

Posted by: Tee | 2010-11-10

I willbe sure to take your advice. Thanks!

Reply to Tee
Posted by: Seiphemo | 2010-11-08

Also inserting a finger inside the vagina when bathing causes infections. Try just to wash the outside and a little bit on the opening, but do not stick or insert a finger at all. Try Savlon as well.

Reply to Seiphemo