Question
Posted by: Concerned | 2010/12/01

Vaginal Procedure

Is there a procedure a women can undergo to widen / make her vagina bigger?

I assume sexual intercourse may be painful and that is why you ask the question. It may however be caused by other factors and not a too small vagina. The best will be to discuss this with your gynaecologist or SASHA helpline (0860 100 262) for a referral list for professionals in your area that can give you more ionformation.
Deidre - SASHA

8
Posted by: Busie | 2010/12/06

People like u will learn one day because you dont have anything to say....people who write here have problems and need help and you knw inside of u that what i''m saying is true...one day u will notice dat when that come on top of you.....rather not to comment or say anything if u dont have something to say...and i say this again one day u will face something that will make you to say nothing to comment

Reply to Busie
Posted by: Homer | 2010/12/03

Busie,Catch a wakegirl,Are you the comments nazi ? Its everubodys right to write what they feel,Who gives you the right to tell people(Even if it is the wrong one''s) what to say...

Follow your own rules hey ???

Reply to Homer
Posted by: anon | 2010/12/03

um.... Busie.... Jim''s comment was directed at Jubba, who made a lewd and childish comment in response to the question asked.

Reply to anon
Posted by: Busie | 2010/12/03

Jim who ever your name is listern here, people here thy need help and if yu dont have words to say better you SHUT UP coz these people need help that is why thy are putting their problems here. Wash that tomorrow may not be you, and believe me God is watching you and he will deal with you. MARK MY WORDS....

Concern better you go to the gyno and thy will help you they did that to me also and sort out my problem quickly....

Reply to Busie
Posted by: jim | 2010/12/01

jubba - I am amazed that there are still idiots like you around. I thought you may have grown up a bit by now that you have turned thirteen

Reply to jim
Posted by: XXX | 2010/12/01

Why would you want to do that,men prefer a tight fit ?

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Jubba | 2010/12/01

yes, come c me, after i give it to u u sould be a couple of sizes up, and u will enjoy it

Reply to Jubba
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/12/01

Deidre - SASHA

Reply to sexologist