Question
Posted by: momof1 | 2011-11-14

vaginal problems and pregnant

I currently found out i have a bladder infection and ive already started taking the antibiotics for it, but recently i noticed after i wiped myself from using the restroom i had a vagina discharge that was kind of think and off white with a light green streak in them, and i never noticed this before and i wanted to know what it could be. I am also 36 weeks pregnant

It could be thrush related to the antibiotics. Canesten helps for thrush.

2
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-11-22

Posted by: Anon | 2011-11-15

Complete your antibiotics and the Dr will retest you when you see him again. It could be that the bladder in infection had just worsened or it could also be a yeast infection as well which is very common during pregnancy. I dont know how many yeast infections have I had. Otherwise it is also normal to have a vaginal discharge.