Posted by: ritu singh | 2009-10-31

vaginal problem

i am 24 and about to get married in a month or two.
at very young age of 14 when i was unaware of sexual knowledge. i use to give water pressure on my vagina as use to enjoy the feeling. it continued for 3 to 4 yrs. i did not do it after that. but uptil now i feel my vaginal colour has turned dark and skin is lose.
it has happened because of that? my hymen is destroyed because of the act? i am very embarrassed regarding the looks of my vagina. please help.

It would be best explored and answered by a medical doctor / gynecologist after an examination. It might be that your feelings of guilt are more the concern that what there are really physical concerns. If you still have questions and emotional concerns after consulting with the doctor it might be a good idea to seek assistance from a psychologist. Settling these doubts and emotions before getting married is a good idea.

You are also welcome to contact our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted to get in touch with a therapist as close a possible to you.

Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful:

Posted by: Rakesh | 2009-11-05

Hey Ritu , if you need someone to chat to maybe we can chat of this forum. Let me know.......

Reply to Rakesh
Posted by: Top Catt | 2009-11-02

Go to strip club with your man to be, look at the strippers vagina' s. You will sonn realise all vagina' s look dark.

Reply to Top Catt