Posted by: L | 2011-06-30

Vaginal Plasty

Dear Doc, do you think vaginal plasty could be harmful in the long term and what are the side effects? Does that tightening last for a few years,( provided one does not have any more kids) or does it last forever? What would the repercussions be of cutting off some labia which have become longer and bothersome after birth? Also, please advise whether there are side effects to the morena? Sorry for all the questions at the same time, but I plan on fixing my body after births and want to do everything at the same time.

The risks of vaginoplasty are the same as with all operations. There is a chnace of anaesthetic complications, bleeding and infection. Sometim4es scarring can occur and this will result in constriction and painful sex.
The main side effect of the Mirena is irregular spotting. this does not occur in everyone.