Posted by: MissSore | 2013-01-10

Vaginal Pain

Over the past year I have experienced a lot of pain in my vagina whilst having intercourse.
I am in my mid twenties and have been sexually active for about 6 years and I had never had pain before. it is quite sharp and makes me gasp for breath. I have experienced it with two different partners of different penis size and shape.
Now, I am even experiencing the same pain when I insert a tampon.
What could be the cause?
Also, who would be a good gyne to visit in the Northern JHB area?
I have been screened for STD''s and I am totally clean on all fronts.

It sounds like a lubrication issue. Ensure that you have lots of foreplay, and you could try KY jelly.
I cannot make recommendations on this site.