Question
Posted by: Jaqueline | 2010/03/23

vaginal pain

over the last few weeks i have felt a heavy feeling in my uterus with constant lower back ache - which i normally get before my period is due to start. however in the last week twice now during orgasm i have experienced waves of pain through my " uterus" . also sometimes when i sit down i get a pain in my pelvic bone
sounds stupid but i am getting worried - i have had an IUD in for two years now without too much hassle apart from heavier and more painful period. do i need to go for a checkup ( i keep having nightmares about cancer)

I don't think tat cancer is the likeliest cause for your symptoms, but a check-up would be a good idea. It could be an infection.

1