Question
Posted by: Elishama | 2009/07/10

Vaginal pain

I feel pain in my Vagina when am sexually aroused. I am stil a virgin and somehow its make me scared of having sex. what can I do as I plan on loosing my virginity soon?

the best thing might be to consult a gynae for a consult - after a full physical exam she may be able to tell you if it is a 'pain' that is associated with a physiological problem or it might simply be a feeling that you may associate with 'pain' due to discomfort but it might actually be a 'normal' feeling. in this sense, you may just be nervous about losing your virginity and your body may just be nervous too. a consult with your gynae will ensure that you are ready for sex in terms of your body and mind.