Question
Posted by: Anon for this | 2010/03/19

Vaginal orgasm vs clitoral

Last night while making love to my wife she had what I think was a \''vaginal"  orgasm, there was no direct stimulation of the clitorus. Its happened twice now and my wife said she felt it was different to a clitoral stimulated orgasm.

She was also visably different, quite shakey and emotional.

A womans orgasm seems to be at such a higher level to a mans.

Any intelligent comments and I would like to understand what happened a bit better.

Yes this is quite normal. A woman's orgasm is different with each experience and she may find that the orgasm produced through penetration was more profound due to the fact that several areas are being stimulated - the clitoris indirectly, the g-spot (some women find an area on the anterior wall of the vagina responds to stimulation when aroused), and the cervix. It may also have been enhanced by psychological factors - penetration is often perceived as much more intimate than oral sex or manual stimulation and so to reach orgasm when making love might have had a bigger impact on her as a whole. Whatever you do, don't come to expect this as the norm for her though, as I said at the outset, women's orgasms vary according to what it stimulated, and this experience may be more or less intense depending on many different factors : both physical and psychological.

Claire - SASHA

2
Posted by: Anon for this | 2010/03/20

Thank you Claire for your response, I appreciate it greatly.

Reply to Anon for this
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/03/19

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist