Posted by: touchy | 2010-08-02

vaginal odour

Dear Doc,
Is ther something I can use to get rid or to decrease vaginal odour? Ther''s nothing wrong with me, I just want my vagina to smell nice and not sour or mouldy.

there are vaginal washes/douches available. ensure that you dont have a vaginal infection which usually presents with an odour and discharge. if you are sexually active, its always advisable to do a pap smear to ensure no other contributing factors for the odour. some of the available washes include Lactacyd and Betadine Douche. These can be bought from your local pharmacy and must be used as directed.

Posted by: clive | 2010-08-10

my g/f had a similar problem but after a, months later everything were smooth, maybe it because we have too much sex

Reply to clive
Posted by: Anon | 2010-08-03

Sour ?Mouldy ??? - Sounds like bad hiegene to me - Try a bath every now and again..

Posted by: Tdk | 2010-08-03

Go see your Gynae

Reply to Tdk
Posted by: Dr DJ Punk | 2010-08-03

Make an appointment with your gyna and he or she can assist you with the best possible medicine

or sny die koekie af

Reply to Dr DJ Punk