Question
Posted by: Nutz | 2010/07/28

Vaginal Odour

I get a terrible odour after my menstruation. What could i do to get rid of this odour? I do use Vaginal wash everyday but that still doesn''t help. Please help....

It is probably the last bit of old blood. If it persists longer than a day or two after your period, you should consider an infection and see your doctor.

4

Posted by: T | 2010/07/28

Also had the same problem but since i started using gynaguard over a year ago i am fine. Its soap-free &  safe to use twice a day :-)

Reply to T
Posted by: me | 2010/07/28

I have the same prob can someone please advise?

Reply to me
Posted by: Curious | 2010/07/28

Why are u using Vaginal wash everyday? Do u think it helathy and safe?

Reply to Curious