Question
Posted by: Embarrassed | 2011/04/08

Vaginal Odor - not infection

This is a very embaressing problem. I have a bad vaginal odor. I have been to the gynae and have no infection. I have no discharge, except for the occasional clear or white discharge. My Mirena has been replaced last year to try and clear up the probem The smell is just offensive. It is not fishy or anything. I can almost say it smells like someone who has not bathed. I bath twice daily and change underwear. I only wear cotton underwear and do not wear tight fitting clothes. I wash with Lactocyd which the Gynae prescribed. It improves for a few days if I use Gyno Dactarin, but apparently I have no infection? It gets worse during the day. Can I be sweating too much? What can I do about it?
I am not sexually active. Any advice would be appreciated.

If you have no infection, then it could be sweat that is causing the smell. It could also be normal. Everyone has there own 'smell'. I presume that you have had a full gynae check.

2

Posted by: Yvonne | 2011/04/11

Hi go to your nearest Dis-chem and ask for Gyno gaurd wash. it is absolutely wonderful

Reply to Yvonne