Question
Posted by: CURIOUS CAT | 2009/02/14

VAGINAL LUBRICATION DURING SEX

HI

I AM A 40 YEAR OLD DIVORCED WOMAN.........RECENTLY HAD SEX WITH A 27 YEAR OLD MAN..........IT WAS GREAT UNTIL HE TOLD ME THAT I HAD A BIT TOO MUCH VAGINAL LUBRICATION.....
HE RECKONS DRY IS BETTER
BEFORE THIS PARTNER, I WAS MARRIED, SO I ONLY KNOW HIM AND MY EXHUSBAND!.
WELL, I TOLD HIM I THINK DIFFERENTLY.
WHO IS RIGHT, ME OR HIM?
IT HAS BEEN PUTTING A BIT OF STRAIN ON THE RELATIONSHIP
AND I THINK HE IS PLAIN OLD SELFISH!
IT' S NOT LIKE WE CAN TURN IT OFF LIKE A TAP!
PLEASE HELP!!!

Vaginal lubrication is normal.but will decline with age. some men prefer dry sex because of the increased friction. Needless to say this can lead to injuries etc. If he complaing about nor enough sensation - I suggest you do Kegel exercises to tighten the tone of your pelvic floor. see details at www.sexualhealth.co.za

1
Posted by: XXX | 2009/02/16

All the men I know,including myself,prefer more lubrication than less .....

Reply to XXX