Posted by: Martie | 2011-06-29

Vaginal itching

I suffer from vaginal itching. It usually starts just after my period (I use tampons). Two weeks ago I used Medaspor and the itching went away. Three days ago it started again. Must I use Medaspor again? What causes the itching? My inner " lips"  itch as well as the area between my vagina and anus. How should I treat this?

I suggest that you rather consult your doctor or gynaecologist for a papsmear and a gynaecological examination. It is possible that you have a Candida infection that can be treated with Medaspor, Canestin or Diflucan 150mg as a single oral dose. Your doctor should also test for diabetes, as this is a common cause for Candida.