Question
Posted by: PJ | 2010/09/18

Vaginal Itchiness &  Tender

Dear Doc,

Its 2 weeks now that i have vaginal itchiness, not on the inside of my vagina, but on the outside. At the start my discharge was slightly smelly, but thats gone. All that remains is the terrible itch and now it''s tender due to the scratching. My discharge is normal in colour and texture. I use fragranced soap down there - could that be the cause of the irritation, but I stopped and it''s still continuing. It''s over 2 weeks and I''m really worried and it''s starting to pain. Please help me?

It could be thrush or an allergy. Have you tried Canesten cream?

4
Posted by: PJ | 2010/09/21

unfortunately my husband and I havent had intercourse since 5 months ago. so I dont think its crabs

Reply to PJ
Posted by: Me | 2010/09/21

It could be crabs (pubic lice)

Reply to Me