Question
Posted by: Lindiwe | 2009/11/13

Vaginal Infection or what?

Hi Doc,

I have been having problems since the birth of my duaghter ( 11 March 2009), throught out my pregnancy I had problems with my vagina it been very itchy and because of scratching it would swell, my doctor did give me something to treat it but as I was pregnant they could not give me something stronger.
Now that Im not pregnant it gotten worse I have a yellow discharge and get very smelly and at times I get wet on my vagina as if I peed on myself.My anal section gets very smelly also, I also gets very sore on my vagina and I do not know what causes it.

I really do not know what to do Doc, please advise me as to what medication can treat this and if it a situation that can be treated and please I need to know what possibly is that I have.

I wuld suggest that you see a doctor and ask for a swab to be taken to see exactly what type of infection you have and what treatment is needed.

3

Posted by: GONTSE | 2009/11/14

To my knowladge you can bath with salt and warm water rinse after bath

Reply to GONTSE