Posted by: Nina | 2009-07-27

Vaginal infection and pegnancy

Hi! I was wondering, since vaginal infection during pregnancy is a common thing, what are over the counter medication I can use for it, without having to go in to the doktor? Can I use Medaspore?
I' m 18 weeks pregnant now and this is just a " regular"  infection. Just a bit sensitive and light yellowish discharge.

Would appreciate any input!

There are differnt types of infection. Medispore is used to treat thrush, but your discharge is not typical of this. It would be best to see your doctor.

Posted by: lydia | 2009-07-27

Please go to the doc. No infection is safe even if it is a regular one. That happend to me, I did not take my doc serious and two weeks later I gave birth prematurely at 32 weeks.

Reply to lydia