Question
Posted by: Bubu | 2010-08-06

vaginal infection

Hi Doc,

i have vaginal infection- my vagina is itchining and a bit swollen but no burning urine. Can you pleas advise on medication and how to stop re-occurrence.

Regards,
Bubu

Bubu

You should consult your doctor for an examination and papsmear. In the interim you can ask your pharmacist for Betadine vaginal dusch. This can be used when symptoms of a vaginal infection occurs.

2
Posted by: lollo | 2010-08-12

I think you might have trush-candidas . If that''s the case then an over the counter thrush cream works instantly.

Reply to lollo
Posted by: j | 2010-08-06

i had a vaginal infection about a month ago and i was told to get in a bath wiht a few dropps of tee three oil. it worked like a bom.

Reply to j