Question

Vaginal Infection

I' m 25 weeks pregnant. I have a light form of vaginal infection. I use to get it a lot before I was pregnant but this is the first time I got it during my pregnancy. I would like to now if I can use Canex V cream on the outside of the vagina? That is what I used in the past and I only use it on the outside. P.S and it works wonders!

I would just like to know if it is safe during pregnancy?

Thank you!

Yes this is safe to use in pregnancy.

22

hy ,,,,m having a problem since ,,,istarted 2sleep with my partner ,,,without condom ,,,m having reddish rash outside my vagina ,,,,n it painful n hot

I have sores will canex v help and 8mnths pregnant pls it irritated me the pain burning and itching

This is hard for me to ask this as it is the first time ever that this is happening to me. I am now 32 weeks pregnant. My husband and I had intercourse on Saturday and he went down on me. He has a small feverblister and I think it I have It down there now. (blushing). It is very itchy and there is a small sore (really small). The chemist gave me Canex V 10mg cream, I am not sure how to use it as there is a applicator with it. Please advise. And is it save to use it during my last trimester?

Am 12 weeks pregnant my urine is burning at the end, I went to see a Dr last week Monday he prescribed Betamox 250mg, I drank and finished them but when I wake up this morning I felt my urine was hot again, I went to see him again he said he think I have yeast infection he prescribed for me again purmycin 250mg and gave me canex v cream to apply it inside and outside, I need to ask if I should apply the canex v cream to help my urine infection? Because my discharge is normal not inching, the only is my urine. Thanks

I am 36 week I have eaches discharge that come from the inside but it doesn't smell. what must I do ?

Posted by: pertu | 2016-03-10

canex v works wonders every time i feel a bit of itchiness i use it same day and the following day i will be fresh like a baked bread coming from the oven.

Reply to pertu
Posted by: Kwanele | 2016-01-08

hey.I m 22 weeks pregnant and I have virginal infection so I just want to know if I can use canex v from the inside and outside please help me

Reply to Kwanele

Whenever I go to the toilet I screen because I shaved myselve badly with a small cut now I'm using canex v I dnt have discharge. Its just that its hot wen I urinate will canex v help me. Answer me on here online thank u.

Posted by: ANONYMOUS | 2015-09-16

THE INSIDE OF MY VAGINA IS ALWAYS ITCHING SO CAN I USE CANEX T OR CANEX T

Reply to ANONYMOUS
Posted by: amarachi | 2015-08-25

I have an infection on my vagina and its painfull and smelling can the canex v cream help me?

Reply to amarachi

Hi i have vaginal infection and is my first time using this canexv i want to know if it will work cause I'm feeling so much pains and it litchi a lot . please replay on this tshifhiwamudauz88@mail.com

I have a vaginal infection n its painful.I never used canexT in my life. Will it help

Posted by: amanda | 2015-03-21

I'm 29 weeks pregnant now vi have yellowish discharge coming out of my vagina wanna know if it's safe for my unborn baby.

Reply to amanda
Posted by: Thato Mayllan | 2015-02-11

I have a white thick discharge which smells very bad ... I wanna try canex v so the problem is I don't know where to get it... where can I get canex v?

Reply to Thato Mayllan
Posted by: Amanda | 2014-09-19

I've Used Canex V And I'm still experiencing the itchness & burnings. What may be the cause of this? Will I Die? Or what.

Reply to Amanda
Posted by: Mmeke | 2014-08-09

I used a canex v before, cos i had a lot of discharge. Nw i'm eight weeks pregnant, so i wud lyk to knw if i can still use it, cos i stil hav a lot of discharge nd fill itchy.

Reply to Mmeke
Posted by: anonymous | 2014-06-06

my boyfriend cut the inside of my vagina with his finger nail...the cut is small but it hurts so bad..what should I do?

Reply to anonymous
Posted by: stoney | 2014-02-04

i have been having a pure white discharge wich is like cottage cheese and it does not smell....but my virgina iches so much mostly when i drink antibiotics i get a yeast infection....so will canex V cream help this infection or?

Reply to stoney
Posted by: christian | 2013-11-04

is it normal to have a white vaginal discharge when using canex v to treat fungal infections

Reply to christian
Posted by: thabitta | 2013-08-13

One moring when I wake up I had yellow discharge for the first time and have iching in side and outside my virgina

Reply to thabitta
Posted by: Rethabile | 2009-08-17

I have been experiencing a severe problem with my vagina, every morning when i wake up i have the yellowish-smelly discharge and my genitals are always itching. i went to the pharmacy and they gave me the canex v cream but it does not help... what else can this mean?

Reply to Rethabile

I am not a gynea but I would definately advise that you go an see your gynea. I had a vaginal infection which was incorrectly treated by the GP and turned to uterus infection. My baby was born prematurely because her HR started dropping with BH contractions.