Posted by: A.M | 2009-03-18

Vaginal Infection

Hi Doc. I have had a bit of discharge and odour for a while but thought It was just the summer heat and sweat. Then I went to the gynae for a routine check up and pap smear. The doc called me and told me I have an infection and asked why I didnt tell her about any itching or burning when I saw her. But I dont have any of that. She gave me Dalacin (Spelling?) for 5 days. I finished it a few weeks back but the discharge and odour has remained. I still dont have any itching or burning. Do you perhaps have an idea what it could be and how I can be rid of it? Thank You. A.M.

An infection was obviously picked up on the tests. You do ot have to have itching or burning. A smelly discharge on its own could indicate an infection. Your partner should be treated as well, or you will reinfect each other.

Posted by: cat | 2009-03-20

can i have the answer for the above question

Reply to cat