Question
Posted by: Nicolene | 2012/09/21

Vaginal Hyperhydrosis

Hi, I hope you can help. I have serious problems with recurrent Candida infections. I take the treatment - Sporanox 2 tabled BD for 6 days. For a few days it is better.
I think my problem is more sweating than Infection. I think the sweating is the problem for my infection. It smells if I haven''t had a bath if I wear clothes of a certain fabric. I realised this week, when I changed my underwear in the middle of the day that it is more sweat in the pubic area. I do get a discharge (light yellow to brown), but my underwear and pants was wet. I know its not a urination problem. How can this be handled. I tried a Natura product to decrease sweating a year ago, but didn''t seem to help. In the internet the home remedies is not feasible for me. They also speak about botox injections or a Sympathectomy. What is your advice. I can only get an appointment with a Gynae in January!

If you are overweight this can cause excessive sweating and the answer is to lose weight. ALso nylon clothes and tight jeans can do this, so you should try to avoid these.

1