Question
Posted by: GG | 2010/03/29

Vaginal / G spot orgasm

The wife and I have a great sexual relationship and enjoy sex alot, to keep things exiting we always try new things. She always has clitoral orgasms and our latest venture is to give her a vaginal or G spot orgasm. The problem that we have is that while trying to attempt the vaginal or G spot orgasm the wife gets so horny she can’ t wait to have an vaginal or G spot orgasm and she has her normal clitoral orgasm. How can I bring her to have a Vaginal or G- Spot orgasm?

Any good advice will be welcome.

Majority of women need penetration and clitoral stimulation in combination to reach an orgasm. Often can have clitoral stimulation without penetration and reach an orgasm. Many women have difficulty to reach an orgasm with just penetration/g-spot stimulation. You wife obviously experience arousal with vaginal/g-spot stimulation, but need the clitoral stimulation to put the cherry on top!

You are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za
Furthermore you are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.

4
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/03/31

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: candy | 2010/03/30

just tell her to be patient, also maybe try again with the second session so that that initial excitement is not so intense anymore. but you will get there as long as you dont stop trying and find different ways .

Reply to candy
Posted by: GG | 2010/03/29

The thing is I stay away from the clit when trying the Vaginal / G spot orgasm and yes I know were the G spot is.

Reply to GG
Posted by: H | 2010/03/29

Easy, don''t stimulate her clit till she comes, stop and put your finger on her G spot, I assume you know where that is.

Reply to H