Posted by: Anony | 2011-10-13

vaginal feels larger

Dear Dr.

I have a 4 old daughter as well as a 7 month old girl. after my 1st child sex was back to normal but after my 2nd baby sex is not so good anymore. Im so embarrassed by this and I feel my vaginal muscles are too relaxed.
Can you please offer advise on what I need to do to enjoy sex like I used to before I had my two kids the normal way.
Im so desperate and scared that my man will go somewhere else for pleasure.

Please assist

I suggest that you consult a gynaecologist for an examination. In part, I think that your concerns are adding to the problem, as well as lowering your self confidence. I am certain that the gynaecologist will provide you with good advice. Try kegel exercise to strengthen the pelvic muscles. Refer to the following link for more information:

Posted by: Kia | 2011-10-13

Try pelvic floor excercises.

Reply to Kia