Question
Posted by: Beyonce | 2010/06/02

vaginal dryness no fluids discharging

I have a problem with severe dryness,i can be aroused and wanna have sex but i just dont discharge any fluids,lubricants do not work at all for me i have tried and tried for years,people will recommend this and that and i went to couple of gynaes and all the medication they gave me never worked and felt like i wasted my money.my boyfriend seems to derive great pleasure from me he never complaints and sees no problem about it.due to such dryness i get this burning sensation after sex and i cant have more that 2 rounds of intercourse.

IF THE GYNAES HAVE FOUND NO UNDERLYING PHYSIOLOGICAL PROBLEM, THAN MAYBE YOUR BEST OPTION WOULD BE TO USE NATURAL / UNFLAVOURED YOGHURT AS LUBRICANT.
IT STILL PETURBS ME THAT YOU EXPERIENCE PAIN DURING INTERCOURSE.MAYBE VISIT A GYNAE IN TERMS OF THE BURNING SENSATION.

1
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/06/03

Reply to sexologist