Question
Posted by: Michelle | 2011/03/16

Vaginal Dryness

I am 36 years old and have started suffering from vaginal dryness. Its been for approx the last 6 months...
I don''t want to have to use lubricants every time my boyfriend and I have sex, is there a tablet I can take to help with this? I have never had this problem before, I was single for the last 3 years, but since I met my boyfriend, this has been the situation. It''s embarrassing and I don''t know why but I just don''t lubricate properly anymore.
He is 10 years younger than me so you can imagine how this worries me.
I would prefer to take a tablet to help me rather than have to reach for a bottle of lubricant everytime... please can you tell me if there is anything available either Over the Counter or on Prescription? Thank you

There aren't really any tablets to help with this. Perhaps you need longer foreplay from your boyfriend. You can try building the lubricant into this.

1