Question
Posted by: HELP ME | 2011/01/25

VAGINAL DRYNESS

please help. i''''m 30 years old and for the past year or so i am suffering from dryness. it is affecting my marriage and cAUses tension between me and my husband. because of the dryness i do not want to be intemit with my husband, it is painfull and the is no joy in pain. i have used ky jelly but it doesn''''t work. it can''''t be a midlife crises, can it.??????/ i''''m only 30. please please help.
ps. i have been told because i have psoriasis i can''t use a oil based product. PLEASE PLEASE

Hallo Help me
If KY does not help alone, please ask your doctor to check your esterogen levels. It may help to use a vaginal esterogen cream 2-3 times a week plus your KY.
dr Bets

2
Posted by: Lee | 2011/01/25

Try Durex Play - made especially for for Vaginal dryness. Available from Clicks and is much better than KY.

Reply to Lee
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/01/25

Hallo Help me
dr Bets