Question
Posted by: Thea | 2008/05/30

Vaginal discomfort

Hi! i have a problem with my discharge, they sometimes smells bad and sometimes yellowish is there anything i can ask from the pharmacy that maybe i can use so that i can be comfortable with my vagina please and to stop that smell. And also is it normal for discharge to be thick because i get irritated?

It sounds like an infection. You should see your doctor to prescribe antibiotics.

Best wisehs

1
Posted by: oros | 2008/05/30

You must consult with your gp will probably give you antibiotics maybe you have infection .You must also check when does it usually smell during or before your reriods.

Reply to oros