Question
Posted by: charlie brown | 2008/09/22

vaginal discharge/secretion

for the last week or so i have had a viginal discharge, it is the second time i have had this, the first time i thought it migh have happened because i had drunk my pill (jasmin) a bit late,(i have been on jasmin for a year) but this time i drank it on time and it is worse this time. it is dark brown. i dont have any pain of any kind. it is only every time i go to he bathroom that i realize it is there. do you have any suggestions as to what could cause this...?

Can I suggest that you post this enquirey on the gynae expert's forum - I think that she will be better placed to answer this than I am.

1
Posted by: Lol | 2008/09/22

U need to see a doctor. Once the discharge is not white that means u have an infection. Dont stay any longer.

Reply to Lol