Posted by: T | 2009-02-02

Vaginal discharge (not thrush???)

I do not have itching at all, but my discharge ranges from heavy to light and then slimy and thin to thick and pasty with colours of yellow and then white with a smell.
My partner says he cannot smell anything but I am aware of the odour 24/7.
I dont use panty liners etc and am on Yasmin. I have never been aware of my own " smell"  until now and am 28 years old!

The last time I had a white discharge my gynae didnt see me but prescribed a single pill for a " kind of thrush"  which she thought I may have had.

I always assumed that thrush involved itching, which I dont have, and lately I' ve thought I am exp this due to the heat of Summer, as I have also been sweating allot more.

What is it?

You would need to see a doctor and have a swab done to tell what is causing the discharge.